Internship / Working Student HR Operations (all genders) Nouveau
Business line: Internal Client Services
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 16-May-2023
Req #: 12803
Finding the talent that makes Deloitte unique
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented working student to join our HR Operations team in Geneva, Switzerland. As a working student in HR Operations, you will play a crucial role in supporting various HR processes and initiatives, ensuring the smooth functioning of our HR department. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in gaining hands-on experience in human resources while pursuing their studies.
How you can make an impact
- Assist with HR administrative tasks, including data entry, document management, and maintaining employee records and files
- Support employee data management, including updating employee information, generating reports, and ensuring data accuracy in the HR information system (HRIS)
- Stay updated on local employment laws, regulations, and HR best practices to ensure compliance and contribute to HR policy development
- Opportunity to gain practical HR experience in a dynamic and international work environment
- You will receive mentorship and guidance from experienced HR professionals
Who we are looking for
- You are business fluent in English. French, German or any further languages would be a big advantage
- You have excellent knowledge of working with Microsoft office tools
- Available to work between 80-100% employment percentage while maintaining academic commitments.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when handling sensitive HR information
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Sander at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.