Graduate Talent Program 2024, Digital Platforms & Marketplaces
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you interested in the topics of lending, digital platforms and ecosystems and their impact on our banking business today and tomorrow? Do you want to get insights on the dynamics of Digital Platforms & Marketplaces?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work on agile projects for the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces business area (e.g. UBS key4 mortgages lending platform)
- interact with various business units to gather their needs for new products, as well as liaise with multiple stakeholders, assessing the initiatives from different angles (e.g. digital acquisition, client experience map, usability testing, advisory & sales, IT implementation, data & analytics, ecosystems)
- contribute to a setup dedicated to digital innovation and agile way of working
- support senior project managers within the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces team in strategic development and in their daily work
- participate in optimization projects including briefing of internal stakeholders
- develop concepts for the digital platform business, especially in the lending environment
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working as part of the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces business area, based in Zürich. We are responsible for digital business transformation, particularly in the fields of lending platforms and ecosystems.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- strong analytical and conceptual skills, autonomous, creative mind set and structured way of working
- the ability to work to tight deadlines
- good communication and organizational skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably with a focus on business administration, banking and finance, economics, business information technology or similar
- profound MS Office skills, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.02.2024
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Digital Platforms & Marketplaces||UBS Job Board for Graduates|