Graphic Designer - Europe Feminine Care brands
At P&G, Design is essential to driving loyalty beyond reason with the world’s consumers. We uniquely transform strategy into irresistible consumer experiences.
Our Feminine Care Designer leads the design strategy to deliver the initiative communication on pack and other touch points for our portfolio of brands. As Graphic Designer in this team you will be responsible for the creation of comprehensive product design and package design visualization projects within Feminine Care.
In this role, you will focus on creating world-class consumer FMOT/SMOT experiences that generate business value and drive projects from ideation to execution.
Generate fresh, compelling design solutions for business pipeline, brand experience/activations, and long-term strategic initiatives while representing consumer-centric thinking and excellent aesthetic sensibility for complex design challenges.
Research and develop a point-of-view on relevant market/design trends, consumer segments, and the competitive landscape to inspire and guide design directions.
Translate consumer needs, brand identity attributes, contextual imagery, and visual direction into functional, beautiful, brand-targeted brand experiences.
Create engaging presentation deliverables that may include research summaries, sketches/renderings, mood boards, pack-cepts and functional prototypes.
Build 2D/3D design ideas for concept propositions for rapid prototyping or for communicating design intent to consumers, customers, R&D and Brand business partners.
Collaborate with discipline across the design studio and business to identify opportunities, solve design issues, and preserve design intent throughout initiatives.
Drive design projects in collaboration with internal and external resources.
We are looking for:
- BS or BA in Graphic Design / Brand Design / Visual Communication required.
- Expertise in leading design strategy and execution.
- A Portfolio demonstrating strong design mastery in similar projects
- Proficiency in the latest creative and business software (Adobe CS and Microsoft Office 365).
- Strong project management skills: Must be able to demonstrate the ability to optimally lead multiple, complex projects, including setting overall strategy and executing with excellence.
- Proactive leadership skills and the ability to identify design opportunities that can impact the business.
- Proficient English required - written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for the integration of design with technology with a desire to experiment and explore new ideas: Able to connect consumer insights, technology, socio-cultural and market trends in significant ways to uniquely solve design challenges. A good base knowledge in printing processes is recommended (flexographic, gravure etc).
- Ability to generate ideas and solve issues by critical thinking and a structured approach using existing expertise, recommend solutions and to seek right resources for complex problems.
- Strong collaboration skills across functions that can encourage teams in Design, R&D and marketing; professional ability to set project direction and drive it to successful completion.
Meaningful positions in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
‘Vibrant Living’ on-site: gym, yoga classes, sports-teams, hair-salon, subsidized meals in our canteen, agile workspace design, flex-work arrangements.
Rotation in different roles (types of role and location).
Competitive compensation and Social Benefits.
Other benefits include housing support (we provide you with a furbished accommodation in the center of Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other new hires and interns across all functions; applicable if you currently live >75KM away from Geneva), ticket to Geneva before your Day 1, free public transportation in Geneva, etc.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, visible, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)