Summer Internship – Relationship Management / Client Advisory – Account Manager #126610
Summer Internship - Relationship Management / Client Advisory - Account Manager #126610
|Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich|
|Vollzeit||Private Banking and Wealth Management||Stellen ID126610Relationship Management / Client AdvisoryMultiple|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 11 weeks / Starting date: July 1, 2019
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in academic degree program Banking/Finance, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within our International Wealth Management area
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into account and client management skills
- You being part of an international team, working together with our different locations abroad
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop your knowhow on various topics and gain practical experience within a bank
- You are actively involved in our dynamic team and with an extensive networking opportunities
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of client advisory, cash management, accounting, client onboarding, controlling and risk management
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of our Account and Client Management Team Middle East
- Are you a communicative and reliable person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and dedicatedly meet challenges?
- Are you driven and encouraged to improve yourself daily and passionate about the financial sector?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills and as a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You are enthusiastic about team working and you can see yourself in the bank industry in the long term
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German
Ms J. Böni is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.