Transfer Pricing & Tax Intern (w/m) in Geneva
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing & Tax Intern (w/m) in Geneva
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
In order to reinforce our Financial Services Tax and Transfer Pricing Team in Geneva, we are currently looking for an Intern (w/m) for a 6 months period.
- A motivating work environment in which you will develop your tax (Swiss and International), finance and economics knowledge by working for prestigious financial clients.
- The opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day.
- A multidisciplinary work, requiring knowledge in tax, finance and economics and giving you the opportunity to interact with diverse personalities, characters and perspectives.
- The realization of your professional goals and aspirations within a dynamic and international team.
Tasks that you promote
As tax and transfer pricing intern in our team you will:
- Be involved in complex transfer pricing analyses, such as value chain analysis to identify contribution to value creation within multinational groups and to price cross-border intragroup transactions.
- Supporting the team in the preparation of pricing benchmarks for multiple types of transactions.
- Assist our Swiss and international clients solve complex business issues in the financial services tax area;
- Help coordinate international projects for our clients around direct and indirect tax as well as transfer pricing.
- Assist in preparing economic valuations.
- Prepare tax returns for financial institutions;
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation in line with the latest OECD guidance.
- Assist companies in managing tax audits and resolving disputes.
- Assist with business development and marketing activities (e.g. publications, events).
Your profile to succeed together
- Master’s degree obtained or about to be finalized, or equivalent certification in economics, finance or tax.
- Strong verbal and written French and English are essential.
- You demonstrate strong financial analytical skills and a good command of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Microsoft Outlook.
- You are able to efficiently organise your workload to meet deadlines and have strong organisational skills in order to deliver exceptional client service.
- You are enthusiastic, confident and display excellent communication skills - i.e. you are able to interact efficiently with colleagues and clients at all levels and from different backgrounds.
- Good team player. You appreciate working in teams in a highly dynamic and international environment.
- You are ambitious, curious, self-motivated and have a positive and proactive approach to work.
- You have a strong desire to be part of the EY international network.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.