Summer Internship 2021, Digital Platforms & Market Places
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in the topics of digitalization and data analytics and their impact on our banking business today and tomorrow? Do you want to get insights on the dynamics of digital platforms and marketplaces?
We are looking for someone like that to
- work on data analytics projects for the digital platforms and marketplaces business area (e.g. key4 platform)
- work as data analyst, e.g. generate reports, build dashboards and implement data driven solutions
- be a proactive team player, contributing to a setup dedicated to digital innovation and agile way of working
- interact with various business units and liaise with multiple stakeholders, assessing the initiatives from different angles (e.g. digital acquisition, client experience map, usability testing, advisory & sales, IT implementation, ecosystem home living)
- support senior project managers within the Digital Platforms & Market Places team in their daily work
Our 8-10 weeks Summer Internship starting in July is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working as part of the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces business area, based in Zürich. We are responsible for digital business transformation, particularly in the field of ecosystems and lending platforms (e.g. key4).
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- analytical and conceptual thinking with good communication skills combined with a problem-solving mind-set paying attention to details
- advanced MS Office Skills, in particular Excel, incl. VBA and PowerPoint
- ability to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex / big data sets
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
- the ability to work to tight deadlines
- ideally experience, to some degree, in Power BI, programming, statistical techniques, data and agile project management
We would like to also see evidence that you are:
- a self-starter, resourceful & dynamic
- passionate about data, analytics, and digital marketing
- communicative, independent and proactive personality
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 5th of July 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Summer Internship 2021, Digital Platforms & Market Places||UBS Job Board for Graduates|