(Senior) Consultant (all genders) Swiss Tax - Tax & Legal Urgent
Business line: Tax & Legal
City: Geneva, Lausanne
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 31-Mar-2023
Req #: 7674
Facilitate international mobility for global organisations
As a Consultant in our Global Employer Services (GES) team, you will be providing tax advisory and compliance services to our clients. You will be working on (global) engagements and together with your team provide international organisations with leading services on global mobility tax, social security, immigration, global mobility compensation, mobility advisory, technology, analytics, reward, employment tax and share plans - ultimately enabling our clients to successfully navigate international mobility.
How you can make an impact
- Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients on multidisciplinary advisory projects in a wide range of swiss tax and mobility related topics.
- Be in charge of providing individual tax compliance and advisory services for international corporate clients and individuals.
- Stay in direct contact with our client and their global workforce and help maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Help your junior colleagues develop and grow by leading them through their training and provide regular coaching and feedback to them.
Who we are looking for
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network.
- You eager to learn and develop, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work independently, efficiently and solution oriented.
- You have attention to detail, are a skilled user of MS Office applications and have a sense for technology and analytics.
- You have a commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification, preferably in law or economics, a certified fiduciary diploma (Treuhänder) or a Swiss tax expert diploma (Steuerexperte).
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Are you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural team of 15 employees? We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: In our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our offices in Geneva or Lausanne - we are looking forward to meeting you.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.