Trainee/Assistant (all genders), Technology Audit & Assurance
Business line: Audit & Assurance
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 13-Feb-2023
Req #: 505
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team in Zurich you can expect to work with a young, innovative and technology savvy team, that shapes and delivers innovative Audit and Assurance solutions. In your everyday role, you will work in multidisciplinary teams and help our clients with their most challenging problems.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program (e.g. CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, etc.).
How you can make an impact
- As part of the Technology Audit & Assurance team you will work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes. You will be responsible for tackling key client challenges by using technology to solve them
- By working together with our clients you will also be responsible for developing a strong understanding into their varied landscape of IT and business processes.
- You advise and audit in the area of business and IT risks as well as carry out security assessments of various systems.
- You will be developing together with our team new innovative solutions and make use of advanced data analytics techniques.
- In your day to day role, you will meet and interact with numerous clients from several industries and collaborate with them to define solutions to their challenges
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, business informatics or computer science
- First practical experience with IT computer systems is a great advantage
- Experience in business processes and/or data tools such as SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS is beneficial
- Strong interest in innovation and transformation (including but not limited to data analytics)
- Fluency in English and German. French would be a plus
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 17 at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 505