Trainee (all genders) Audit Corporate - Zürich, Bern, Basel (October 23 - March 24) Nouveau
Business line: Audit & Assurance
City: Basel, Bern, Zurich
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 21-Jul-2022
Req #: 10424
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Deloitte audit brings trust and assurance to the capital market by ensuring that our client financial information is presented fairly and in compliance with national and international standards.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
How you can make an impact
- The chance to work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes and the opportunity to take over client facing projects in key industries
- Immersion in annual financial statements and special audits of our national and international clients
- Career coaching, including first-class training offers to support professional development
- Candidate must have analytical competencies, demonstrate logic and have inclination towards accounting and finance
- A young, international and diverse team with colleagues from over 50 countries
- A forward-looking workplace that gives you some flexibility in adapting your workflows to your needs (e.g. attractive benefit package or flexible working patterns; more on this can be found on our Website)
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics (specialising in accounting, finance or controlling would be advantageous)
- Strong interest in innovation and transformation (including but not limited to data analytics)
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- Fluency in English and German. French would be a plus
- An attitude that matches our core value: Be curious and courageous, respectful and connected
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our offices in Zürich, Bern and Basel. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Kirsten at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 10424