On Demand (all genders) – Global Employer Services - Zürich 40%
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 20% - 40%
Date published: 17-Aug-2022
Req #: 10670
Our Global Employer Services team is looking for you!
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team offers integrated services that help our clients successfully manage their local and global challenges in relation to their workforce. Our team specializes in a wide range of services, from global compensation and tax, reward, employment tax, and share plans, to immigration, social security, mobility advisory, technology and analytics.
We are looking for a student to support our administrative team. Do you want to be part of our multi-competency and cultural team? Then we’re the right team for you.
How you will make an impact
- Part time employment on hourly basis of approx. 40% (split to 3 - 4 working days), preferred start date asap
- You get to see and work in an international environment and experience teamwork in which you will be in touch with other juniors as well as with our senior management.
- During your mandate you will assist our team with administrative support such as the incoming and outgoing mail, creation of letters/memos/spreadsheets/reports and Power Point presentations. Your task will also include comprehensive secretarial help to the team leadership, coordination of meetings or internal processes as well as assisting the team with the tax return deadline extension process.
Who we are looking for
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- You have a sense for detail and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented as well as pro-active
- You are flexible in terms of working days and hours.
- You communicate confidently and concisely in German and English. Any further languages would be a plus but not essential.
Become part of our fast-growing practice and benefit from national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program. Join colleagues from your team and be part of a diverse young team that all share a passion.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 10670