Trainee (all genders), Insurance Audit – Zurich (October 2023)
Business line: Audit & Assurance
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 01-Nov-2022
Req #: 11270
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Are you passionate about financial matters in the insurance field? Embark on an exciting professional journey in our Audit team and help our clients successfully overcome many of today’s pressing challenges and risks. As a financial Auditor, you will work on challenging and diverse projects that touch every aspect of business: from funding to creating strategies for business operations to evaluating sustainability targets of national and international clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff.
How you can make an impact
- Get the chance to work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes and the opportunity to take over client facing projects in key industries
- Immerse in annual financial statements and special audits of our national and international clients within the insurance industry
- Enrich our projects with new perspectives, grow your knowledge and bring in your ideas in our collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Become an expert int the assessment of insurance company relevant financial matters through a range of audit and advisory projects in this rapidly changing and dynamic industry
Who we are looking for
- You are a curious person that gets enthusiastic about solving challenges within the team
- You are passionate about innovation and transformation (including but not limited to data analytics)
- You are motivated to complete the education needed to become a Swiss certified public accountant at Expertsuisse
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics (specialising in accounting, finance or controlling would be advantageous) and you have previous internship experience
- You are fluent in English and German. French would be a plus
Become part of a young, international and motivated team at our office in Zurich. We will help you fast-track your career and grow both personally and professionally: benefit from a clear and structured development path with a first-class training offer, including financial support and time to qualify as Swiss certified public accountant, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Kirsten at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 11270