Consultant Power Trading 80%-100% (m/f/d)
We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
Strong volatility on the markets, high penetration of renewable energies, decentralization of production, the quest for competitiveness, the need for flexibility and responsiveness, etc. It
is in this complex market context that trading departments of the power industry must reshape their strategy, optimize, digitalize and automatize their processes to reach excellence.
As part of our strategy to strengthen our local presence in Western Switzerland, you will be part of our Geneva multi-disciplinary team, with the objective to become the trusted advisor of our power trading clients in their major transformations:
- Work in project team, under the supervision of a Senior Manager, to help client improve and transform their organizations and operations
- Support the project team with your expertise in one or more areas: strategy, business model, performance improvement, process redesign, or IT systems implementation
- Perform impactful quantitative and qualitative analysis, document preparation, research and project management
- Further develop your skills around the power trading capabilities and/or Industries
- Support the acquisition of customers and projects in Switzerland, with a focus in the Romandie area
- Actively build a network in these areas within Switzerland as well as collaborate with our strategic partners
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, business, economics or similar
- First experience in the power or commodity trading sector within the energy/utilities industry (knowledge of management consulting is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of the energy/utilities industry
- Experience in operational and digital transformation including strategy, business model process and organizational optimization, enterprise application
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Ability to communicate your findings and the value they bring to clients with impact
- Business fluent in French and English, both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with modern employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application incl. your letter of motivation, CV, work certificates and diplomas. Please note that we do not consider applications form personnel consultancies. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact via phone 043 299 7314.