Tax & Legal - Business Tax- Financial Services Industries - Career start: Trainee - Zurich (80-100%) Neu
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 458
Tax & Legal - Business Tax- Financial Services Industries - Career start: Trainee - Zurich (80-100%)
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges as well as advise on leading strategies to simplify tax management and achieve global visibility for making informed strategic decisions.
Do you want to advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues? Then we’re the right company for you.
What you can expect from us
- An international and interdisciplinary team with learning on the job opportunities
- The opportunity to take on functions with client contact and responsibility for cross-divisional projects in various industries from day one
- Exciting insights into our various diverse and challenging fields of projects such as national and international corporate restructurings, transactions and tax planning projects for banks, insurance companies, asset managers and investment companies as well as funds.
- A clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers for professional development
- A future-oriented workplace that offers you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation days; more on this on our website)
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated
- The opportunity to return to the job after a break
- A Master degree or currently enrolled in your last year, preferably in business administration, economics or law, ideally with tax knowledge
- A positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility
- A flair for numbers as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- The ability to analyze complex problems and an attitude that corresponds to our most important values: be curious and bold, respectful and integrative
- The ability to work and interact easily with people from different backgrounds
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.