Audit & Assurance – SME Audit – Trainee or Junior Accountant (80-100%), Zürich Urgent hiring
Business line: Audit & Assurance
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 516
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
What you can expect from us
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will get to know the environment and tasks of auditing.
- You will examine detailed positions of the financial statement and therefore the financial situation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum.
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have the flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; - find out more on our website)
- Flexible working hours with workloads between 80% - 100%. You choose!
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun.
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship (M-profile)
- You already started or have the intention to start a part-time degree at a university of applied sciences.
- You enjoy the close collaboration with the team, the various stakeholders and the daily work with numbers.
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- Fluency in English and German, French and any other language is a benefit
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected