Business Analyst / Consultant, Programme Leadership - Enterprise Technology & Performance, Consulting, Zurich
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 07-May-2021
Req #: 543
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Programme Leadership team is looking for you!
Programme Leadership is a dedicated team of high calibre project and programme management specialists. We are renowned for our critical involvement in our clients’ largest and most complex change programmes.
We believe that the ability to manage change is in itself a strategic differentiator and we have developed a range of capabilities and offerings that enable us to deliver successful outcomes for our clients. We work with clients across all industry sectors to translate strategy into programmes of work, to assure their delivery and to embed the project, programme and PMO capability required to support the challenges of large-scale complex change. Thereby, we lay the foundation for successfully managing and running state of the art business transformations, so that the entire programme team can collaborate seamlessly and is enabled to perform and deliver at its best.
What you can expect from us
As part of the Programme Leadership team, you support clients and colleagues from various specialisms with the set-up and support of high-visibility programmes and projects. You are involved in developing our programme and project management service offering, which could involve research, building sales or training materials, and teaching others.
If you are passionate about working with project and programme managers to shape the outcome of big strategic programmes across various industries and also agile organizations, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Work with Swiss and international clients in all stages of the transformation lifecycle from assessment, design, planning and execution
- Create project deliverables, including the strategy documents, review and recommendation reports and implementation roadmaps
- Use our global methodologies to design and deliver strategies and programs to drive people-led transformation initiatives
- Be a key team member in liaising with client stakeholders, conducting client interviews and contributing to client workshops and meetings
- Contribute to business development and proposal creation by collaborating with different industry and account teams across Deloitte
- University degree in a relevant field (Bachelor’s degree or preferably an advanced degree)
- You have initial experience in a professional services firm and familiarized yourself with the project management world
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- You are respectful and humble - our team’s purpose is to serve clients and other Deloitte teams
- You excel at following through and getting things done which requires that you are an energetic team player with notable presence and confidence
- A willingness to travel within Switzerland
- Fluency in English and German, French is a benefit