We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Global Employer Services Team is looking for you!
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team provides multinational organisations with strategic advice on complex global mobility issues. They help clients implement and manage international assignment programs in multiple geographies, including some of the world’s most challenging locations. The International Tax Team within GES Basel work with some of the largest Pharmaceutical and Life Science companies in the world, as well as other household names from other industries.
As a Consultant in the International Tax Team you will work closely with a team of Senior Consultants and Managers to administer and deliver global mobility services to major clients. As part of the central coordination team you will work across all aspects of global engagements, building close relationships with Deloitte teams around the world. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the client Global Mobility teams based at Headquarters in Switzerland.
What you can expect from us
- Exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
- Diversified client portfolio in an international environment.
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Very competitive remuneration
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
- You will join a motivated, multicultural team at our office in Basel.
Your qualifications and experience
- You have 2 years’ experience working in Tax and/or Global Mobility.
- You will ideally have experience providing globally coordinated tax services, preferably as part of a central coordination team.
- You have excellent attention to detail, and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
- You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- You communicate confidently and concisely in English. Any further languages, especially German, would be an advantage but are not essential.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Scarpello at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 149082