Analytics Consultant in Risk Management - Financial Services EMEIA FSO, Zurich
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisorybusiness offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Out of Switzerland, you serve, in addition to the home market, clients in Europe, APAC and USA, with a focus on the financial services and commodity trading industry
- You design, develop, test and deploy advanced Analytics applications for an expansive set of use cases, working partially inhouse but mostly at the client site
- You get involved in building, analyzing and validating quantitative models, typically in the risk management context
- You prototype Analytics solutions using GUI frameworks such as REACT
- You support go-to-market activities with client presentations or solution demos
- You contribute to our global Analytics network and community by sharing the latest research developments or our own new solution offerings
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Excellent university degree in computer / engineering sciences, mathematics, or natural sciences (Ph.D. preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of model development experience using machine learning techniques
- Fluent in Python (scikit, Tensorflow/Keras), knowing other programming languages (e.g. Java, Julia, R …) is advantageous
- Experience with common Natural Language Processing techniques, such as text categorization and named entity recognition, is regarded as a strong plus
- Experience in functional banking domains such as risk management & compliance or trading is regarded to be a strong plus
- Understanding of the software engineering life cycle
- Experience with GUI frameworks like REACT or R Shiny is nice to have
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Highly committed self-starter
- Good communication skills and willingness to engage with clients of various backgrounds
- Willing to occasionally travel
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of German is advantageous
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR0018W. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).