Consultant - IT-Risk Assurance Advisory Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich, Bern or Basel
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology
- Your focus: analysis, evaluation and optimization of processes, structures and systems
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will audit operational IT systems and information portals with regards to internal control and risk and compliance management. This includes migration tests, third party certification, IT risk assessments, information security assessments and data analytics/information management
- You will learn about ”thought leadership” as a way of addressing today’s constantly changing market and challenges
- You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders
- Furthermore, you will be supported with trainings, courses and learnings in relevant fields.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Economics or (Business-) Information Technology is required, CISA certification is an advantage
- A must: interest in advisory topics, a plus: previous experience in the area of IT audit, IT risk or IT security, preferably with a financial service provider
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: team-working skills, determination, commitment, a strong presence and a quick grasp. As we are an international organization, a strong command of written and spoken English is essential
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR0019E. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).