Cyber Risk Services, ICS/OT (Senior) Consultant (80-100%)
Do you have security experience in the fields of Manufacturing/Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Operational Technology (OT), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Energy Management Systems (EMS), Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and other configurations such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)? Do you understand the technical as well as the organizational change aspects of these technologies? Then, we are looking for you!
As an ICS/OT consultant, you will join a growing team of Cyber Advisory professionals who are passionate about Cyber Security. In this role, your focus will be on ICS/OT processes. We expect you to be able to talk with clients about the problems associated with these processes; place them into a broader context concerning the client environment and recommend solutions for implementation at the organization. Together with a team of professionals, you engage in projects such as ICS/OT assessments, advising on business and IT alignments, or setting up and improving ICS/OT security management processes.
In Switzerland, our Deloitte Cyber Risk Services team is constantly growing and we are looking for intellectually curious, smart people, which are also interested in cyber security. Our people are at the heart of our organisation and it is their entrepreneurial spirit that is making an impact to clients and driving our success. Your work will help you drill deep and become an expert. Simultaneously you will foster your leadership skills and develop a specialism within this industry sector.
What you can expect to do
- Support our leading ICS/OT security projects within a Security Transformation program
- Support organizations to improve their Manufacturing IT/ICS processes
- Develop ICS/OT Control Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
- Implement or improving ICS/OT security management processes at the clients organization
What you offer
- Strong academic record, ideally mechanical engineering background and a strong IT affinity is a plus
- Knowledge of ICS/OT processes such as SCADA, EMS, DCS and PCL
- An understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response
- Ability to perform at a consistently high quality under pressure and a drive to continuously improve
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), knowledge of German is a plus
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our client’s excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organisations, we deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and we are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment which is at the heart of our Talent Strategy. We value difference, withrespectat the heart of our inclusive culture. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of ourworking parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Irina Rusu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 156792