Consultant (w/m) Advisory Performance Improvement – Supply Chain & Operations in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne or Geneva
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
In the area of Supply Chain & Operations you will accompany organizations in the implementation of company-wide transformation programs - from strategy and concept development to implementation and from planning to shop floor execution.
- You will support COOs/CTOs in implementing transformations in Supply Chain & Operations as well as Research & Development as the world becomes digital, consumer needs change and the shape of the supply chain fundamentally changes
- You will work with clients to develop, deliver and become a trusted advisor in the next generation of supply chain
- You will leverage existing, emerging and new technologies (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, decentralized cryptographic technologies, IoT, 3DP, smart factory) to deliver these transformations
- You will be key contributor in client engagements and will work in multi-disciplinary teams (e.g., Finance, Tax, TAS) to deliver high quality services in line with our proven global methodologies and tools
- You will support the business in developing EY knowledge and concepts for our practice, whilst also actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships
- You will build your management consulting and SC&O functional capabilities to be a valued contributor to our clients’ transformations and for your own personal career journey
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- As a consultant, you already have initial project experience through internships at a management consultancy or in one of the following areas: supply chain strategy and operating model, product lifecycle management, supply chain planning, procurement management, distribution and logistics, E2E supply chain and manufacturing (e.g., Lean, P&G IWS)
- You will have a strong interest in digital (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, IoT) and first working experience is desirable
- SAP (S/4 HANA, IBP, Ariba), Kinaxis, Toolsgroup, JDA, or E2Open or know-how in any PLM solution is desirable
- You possess the qualities that give our customers a competitive edge: Analytical thinking, curiosity, high customer and service orientation, entrepreneurial action and an ability to think out of the box
- Successful attributes that will help you to move forward with us are energy, enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, determination, persistence, commitment and a willingness / ability to learn quickly
- Sector experience in Consumer Products, Life Science or Industrial Products
- You are flexible including willingness to travel regionally and globally
- You have completed your degree in economics, industrial engineering, supply chain or business informatics with excellent results
- As an international company, we require English and German is an asset. Being fluent in French is desirable
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more hereabout the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: BAS00033. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).