Are you interested in learning how an international company uses digital solutions to power their business? Looking for practical work experience to help you develop future career opportunities?
By joining PMI you will experience an award-winning, fulfilling, and fun work environment. You will meet with different cultures and personalities every single day. You will develop your skills by learning from others and playing a significant role in team-based projects.
If you are currently a student willing to step out of your comfort zone for a 6 month challenge starting in February 2019 we are interested in talking with you. Take part of the biggest shift in our history. Be part of something big, we need you:
You should have the following skills / experience:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related area
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving mind with very good analytical skills
- Experience using reporting software Tableau: specifically in areas of data bases, dashboards, stories, measure and dimension variables, and analytics
- High proficiency in Excel (including visual basic), SQL databases
Fluent in both written and spoken English
As an intern, you will:
- Work hand in hand with PMI Digital Strategy and Planning team (in Philip Morris International Management S.A.) in Lausanne, Switzerland
Support assessment, monitoring, performance measurement and reporting for Digital Project
Portfolio Management process.
- Assist with business benefit analysis across the portfolio - work on prioritization of projects
- Help with preparation and update of critical materials such as User Guides and FAQs materials
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
* * *
Share this job