Consultant - EMEIA Financial Services Strategy in Zurich Urgent hiring
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
EY’s Financial Services Strategy Consulting is a new fast-growing practice, extending the firm’s consulting services to C-level clients in strategic assignments. It is embedded in our Advisory business, offering a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients.
- Structure and analyse complex business problems
- Perform primary and secondary research
- Build financial models for impact evaluation
- Communicate and present solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
- Actively participate in project acquisitions and publications
- Contribute to team and community building
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or PhD in Banking, Finance, Management, Economics or Sciences (Option to pursue an MBA after 2 years of employment)
- First experience in financial services and/or consulting at leading institutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Articulate and crisp communication style
- Entrepreneurial and output focused mind-set
- Fluency in English and German
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001BY. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).