Forensic Technology - Consultant/Senior Consultant
- You will support authorities, lawyers or in-house counsels in their compliance or investigation matters. Such cases are usually related to fraud, bribery or litigation within Switzerland or abroad.
- You will develop skills to access and extract data from any kind of device (e.g. PC, smart phone, server, cloud).
- You will be working with advanced software to analyse and filter data of any nature (structured and unstructured) to find anomalies or trends.
- You will be working in an environment where every project is different and the solution needs to be tailored, including custom scripting and out of the box thinking.
- You will take part in a variety of training sessions and have the freedom to develop your technical skills in the field you are most interested in.
- You will work in a young and dynamic team.
- You have a university degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in computer science or a related field.
- You already have programming and/or scripting experience as well as database experience (e.g. SQL, Python).
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German, any other language is an advantage.
- You are motivated to work in a team where you can work independently on your tasks.
- You are ambitious to work on real-life cases and use IT as a tool rather than a research subject.
- You are flexible, curious by nature, able to prioritise tasks and creative in finding solutions and communicating them to clients.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln - persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
Take the next step!
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64