Internship in Technical Documentation Neu
Internship in Technical Documentation
Within the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization, the CPS (Centralized and Point-of-Care Solutions) & SIS (Solution Integration & Services) Core Lab Documentation Department provides user and service documentation for various Roche diagnostic analyzers, workflow solutions and IT software and applications. The list of deliverables includes a wide range of printed and electronic documents, such as User Guides, Quick Start Guides, Service Manuals, Host Interface Manuals and award-winning User Assistance.
Your main tasks would include:
- Writing and updating end User Documentation and Service Documentation in English for Roche instruments and software while respecting project requirements and documentation standards
- Planning, developing, organizing and editing operational procedures for user and service documentation
- Independently collecting information required to produce the documents
- Cooperating closely with service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts
- Organizing documentation reviews by subject matter experts, and implementing their input
- Ensuring that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected
- Managing localization projects (for software and documentation) in close collaboration with software development and country organizations
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months), preferably with a major in informatics or in a related field
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native speaker or equivalent level).
- You are a committed, reliable and independent team player
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text or visual form (pictures or videos)
- Strong teamwork skills, with a taste for active daily involvement in multi-functional project teams.
- Flair for communication in an international environment
- Familiarity with IT software, laboratory systems, and their interfaces is a plus
Start date: March 2020
Duration: 6 months, with the option to extend it to 12 months
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Tags: ROiTEC, ROiDIG, ROiCS
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2019/10/10
- Job-ID 201910-128342
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Mrs. Silvia Becker