Working Student Go-to-Market & Business Development for Software Solutions 50% Neu
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support the team in the “Go-To-Market” program for new (cloud) software solutions
- Contribute to regional implementations as well as global roll-outs, proactively reach out to our worldwide colleagues, accompany initiatives and follow up on results
- Collaborate across our business unit teams from product management, strategy, marketing and sales
- Analyze and evaluate best practices (internally at Siemens and externally at best-in-class software companies) as well as compare benchmarks
- Assume a project management role with an iterative approach
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled at a university or university of applied science (e.g. business administration, industrial engineering, business informatics)
- Some experience in sales or business development would facilitate your start in our team
- Good analytical skills are paired with a self-reliant culture of ownership, you are not afraid of strangers and willing to leave your comfort zone
- A strong customer orientation sets you apart from others
- Structured and independent working method (ideally, knowledge in design thinking or other creative methods)
- Very good knowledge of English (proficiency level)
- You have a Swiss Work Permit, allowing you to start on short notice
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 183295
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time