Consultant - Finance Advisory Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zürich
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
Tasks that you promote
- You are supporting and advising our financial services clients (banks, asset managers and insurers) in accounting, regulatory and compliance topics
- You are a key member of the team supporting our financial services clients in adapting and transforming their Finance and Regulatory functions, reporting processes and operating model - striking an optimal balance between effectiveness, efficiency and control
- You systematically build new knowledge and experience. You are contributing to continuously developing our team and sharing knowledge
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with progress towards or interest in a further relevant professional education
- First relevant experience in the financial services industry, Audit or Consulting is a benefit
- Relevant understanding of Financial Accounting and/or regulation within the financial services sector is an advantage
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented with the intellectual curiosity and the willingness to go “the extra mile”
- Interest and ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English and German are a prerequisite
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: SWI000MQ. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).