Internship – Business Management – Omnichannel & Sales, Direct Banking #144541 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. Within the Swiss Universal Bank division, “Direct Banking” is a new business area that focuses on retail and commercial clients who mainly use core banking products. Our ambition is to provide service excellence to our clients, via a combination of digital offering and personal advice, as well as to substantially grow in market share in the segment of tech-savvy clients. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: Bachelor degree from a university, ideally in business administration or marketing.
Other requirements: strong affinity for digital sales & marketing and very good Powerpoint and Excel skills.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- An exciting internship in the department “Proposition & Sales Management” of the new business area “Direct Banking” in Zurich Oerlikon
- You will be actively involved in a dynamic team and the development of the Omnichannel
- Support in defining the Direct Banking Omnichannel Sales Strategy across key product lines (investing, basic banking, mortgages, corporate credits, leasing etc.) and channels involved (online & mobile banking, phone & branches)
- Continuous development of existing sales processes and sales reports for efficient sales steering and control
- You will be involved for planning and implementing measures and sales activities to develop the market of Swiss private and commercial clients and to offer excellent service to our clients
- You will work closely with various stakeholders within the bank (e.g. product management, marketing, relationship managers etc.)
- Are you a communicative and reliable person with a high service orientation?
- Do you enjoy taking on demanding tasks and approaching challenges proactively?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and looking for interesting challenges?
- You have good analytical skills and a quick perception
- You have strong conceptual skills
- The quality of your work will meet high standards and short-term changes in your schedule will not disturb you
- You speak fluent German and English, French is a big plus
Mrs A. Malinar is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.