Identity & Access Management (Senior) Consultant – Cybersecurity – Risk Advisory (Zurich, Basel, Geneva 80-100%) Neu
At Deloitte, you can make an impact.
We believe that we’re only as good as our people.
Together, we’re building an inclusive, open, and high-performance culture where you can truly be yourself and where your contributions are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo. So when you ask yourself, “What’s different about Deloitte?” The answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped our clients, our people, and society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems, and make meaningful progress.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we reside, or what services we offer. What really defines us is our purpose to make an impact that matters in the world.
What impact will you make?
Join the Cybersecurity / Identity and Access Management Team
Our deep tech capabilities combined with broad industry expertise are why we’re the undisputed global leader in cybersecurity, having served more than 70% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. We pride ourselves on being entrepreneurial and innovative. From supporting the next generation of cyber talent to investing in emerging technologies such as AI, cloud-based services, and IOT, we’re always at the forefront of cyber. Supported by tools, training, and opportunities to advance leadership capabilities, our world-class teams are motivated by one goal: to drive progress in a dynamic digital world.
Some of the key drivers of this fast developing digital world are Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM). Gartner, Forrester and Kennedy recognize Deloitte as a leader in these areas. You will be joining the probably largest and most advanced IAM/PAM practice with 1’000+ IAM specialists globally and 600+ IAM projects globally delivered within the last 2 years. Some of the most complex and prestigious of these projects are lead and delivered by our team in Switzerland leveraging our global capabilities.
Together we manage cyber everywhere, so society can go anywhere. IAM is one of the major enablers of our mission.
What you can expect:
- You have the opportunity to join a diverse team that can draw upon 20+ years in providing Identity Service capabilities to clients, grows very fast and you will work at one of the fastest growing service providers that tackles the hardest problems in this area.
- You will be consulting and delivering Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) projects at our clients as part of a team. These projects range from small pieces of strategy and advice to multi-year complex integrations for major organisations delivering advanced solutions and customised versions of industry-leading IAM/PAM vendor products (assessment, design, development, integration and operation).
- Technology is in our DNA and you’ll be consulting and integrating solutions of vendors like Sailpoint, Saviynt, Forgerock, Microsoft, Okta or CyberArk where we have strategic vendor alliances. This often as part of cloud transformation projects as one of the important enabling technologies.
- To have maximum impact at our clients you will work on client site as well as from a Deloitte office or from other locations as needed. Working in-part remote is possible as long as it fits into the overall mission.
- You have a technical background, strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- You are passionate about the subject of cyber and information security and willing to learn how to implement IAM/PAM solutions for leading national and multi-national companies.
- Strong time management and organizational skills as well as great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in IAM/PAM consulting and/or implementation are preferred. Hands on design and implementation experience on one or more of the following leading IAM/PAM products is a strong plus: Sailpoint, Saviynt, Forgerock, Microsoft, Okta or CyberArk.
- Security Certifications such as the CISSP, IMPA, cloud certifications or other certifications indicating security specialist or project management capabilities, are advantageous.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German is very strongly desired. French would be considered a plus. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
How you will grow:
At Deloitte, you can drive your career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll be able to participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives and make an impact not only with our clients, but with your peers and society at large. You will also find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Your development is important to us and to the firm, so you’ll have the opportunity to grow through every step of your journey at Deloitte.
Deloitte is a leading global consulting and accounting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Financial Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Rebecca Hodge at email@example.com and talk to her if you would like an informal discussion first with one of our IAM service leaders.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 177281