Risk Advisory – Trainee/Consultant, Data Privacy & Data Protection - Zurich/Basel (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte
In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Deloitte has the largest Cyber capability of the Big 4 in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
What you’ll do
What you need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Business IT, Business Law, or similar education.
- Strong interest in the entire ecosystem of information and data protection regulations.
- Affinity to design, develop, implement and maintain information protection strategies and frameworks.
- Interest in methodologies regarding Data Loss Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Data Classification, Tokenization and encryption, data masking.
- A passion for information and cyber beyond privacy and data protection e.g. in application protection, identity and access management, incident response, vulnerability management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to develop strong relationships.
- Initial experience in delivering work in a project-based setup.
- Certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP, PMP, or others indicating specialist capabilities, are a plus.
- Fluency in both English and German are required. French skills would be a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Rebecca Hodge at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 177279