Consultant – Financial Services Business Consulting - Transformation Execution Practice Neu
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- The opportunity to work on challenging strategic initiatives for the Financial Services industry across global leading banking and insurance clients
- Work alongside exceptional people as part of successful multi-disciplinary teams to help shape ideas, design solutions and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance from initial concept to implementation
- Learn and leverage our global EY methodologies, frameworks, tools, accelerators and enablers for a range of transformation initiatives
- The opportunity to own and develop your skills, through on-the-job client experience as well as internal training opportunities
- The opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility and continuously challenge yourself in both client and internal work
- A truly collaborative culture built around trust, honesty, integrity, mutual respect and exceptional client service
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Excellent academic record from a leading university or university of applied sciences
- Evidence of an interest and first experience (e.g. internship, working student) in the Financial Services industry and/or experience in team-based project work (e.g. consulting)
- A curious mind with the ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion
- Strong presentation skills and a highly client-oriented attitude
- Strong team player being able to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style
- Fluency in English and German is a must, French is a plus
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001I6. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.