Internship - GTS Data Platform - Global Markets #158359
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Length: 6 months
Start date: 1st of January 2021 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. (Ideally in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Sciences or similar)
- A challenging opportunity to actively support the ingestion of trade and financial data from trading desks and the production of metrics and dashboards based on this data
- Perform data analysis and provide support in extending our existing data analytics infrastructure through programming
- Create and maintain dashboards to display metrics calculated from the available data
- Cooperate with the trading desks and corporate functions to ensure metrics and dashboards are appropriately leveraged
- You are enthusiastic about big data, data analytics as well as technology and you have substantial knowledge of at least one programming language (ideally Python)
- Sound understanding of concepts like software version control and software testing
- Previous experience or are willing to learn about big data technologies like Hadoop, Elasticsearch
- A driven and proactive personality who enjoys challenges
- Ambitious team-player with outstanding passion for learning with flexibility and can-do attitude
- Proficient interpersonal and analytical skills and interaction skills across backgrounds, personalities and levels of seniority
- Excellent English skills (German would be an advantage)
Are you looking for a new professional challenge?
Ms Diana Fryzowicz would be happy to receive your full application (including motivation letter and accompanying documents (educational documents or transcript).
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity, openness and transparency gives us a competitive advantage in the marketplace and drives our success.