Career Start – Sales / Trading / Investment Banking – Structured Financing Group - Analyst #165558
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university. Preferably in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Applied Science field.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Structured Financing Group after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging role within the ‘Structured Financing Group’ which is the center of expertise for origination and structuring of complex financing transactions for UHNW, corporate and institutional clients within International Wealth Management
- SFG presents a unique opportunity to work with a variety of different clients across various industries and with many functions within CS
- You will take on an active and productive role in live transactions and develop an understanding of our client’s businesses and company structures
- You will be actively involved in the day to day execution and structuring of transactions: including initial borrower screening, financial, operational, technical, environmental due diligence, drafting of deal-related documents including information memoranda and internal committee memoranda
- Build and review dynamic financial models, including operating models, discounted cash flow model, debt capacity, valuation and balance sheet roll-forward analysis
- As part of the due diligence, you will deep dive to gather and analyse financial and operating data related to borrower entities and create complex financial models
- Participation in creating innovative and bespoke lending structures with an appreciation of credit, legal, regulatory and tax aspects
- You will assist senior bankers in building deal flow and pipeline, building relationships across the front unit teams and preparing pitches or other presentations for external and internal stakeholders
- You will assist senior bankers in transaction documentation negotiation, term sheets and other legal documentation, implementation and successful closing of the transaction
- Master’s degree from a recognized university, preferably in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Applied Science field.
- An outstanding academic record, accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity
- Strong quantitative background and sound analytical skills
- Understanding of accounting to evaluate and analyze income, cash flow and balance sheet statements
- Keen interest in the financial market and good commercial instincts
- Proficiency in financial modelling, valuation and financial statement analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple transaction-related deliverables at once
- Proficient communication and interaction skills across backgrounds, personalities and levels of seniority
- Excellent written and oral English skills, any other language would be an advantage
- Prior investment banking M&A, private equity and major strategy consultancy experience a significant asset
- Experience using loan market tools (e.g. Debt Domain, Loan Radar, Bloomberg)
Ms. O. Aebersold is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.