Career Start - Treasury and Liquidity Risk #170258 Urgent hiring
Your program’s highlights
Length: 18 months including 4-6 months rotation
Start date: 01.05.2021
Academic qualification: Recently completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences preferably in Finance or Business Administration.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in Risk after completing the Career Start program
- A meaningful role within Liquidity Risk Management covering all international locations within the IWM (International Wealth Management) division
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into liquidity risk practices with a particular focus on the development of risk frameworks, liquidity risk appetite, stress testing and various quantitative analyses
- You are part of an international team within one of the fastest growing areas of the bank
- The opportunity to grow within our organization and to develop know-how on various topics
- Support and cover the Liquidity Risk Team on daily tasks, which includes analysis of stress results, building up framework and governance structure for the IWM international locations, presenting to senior management
- Perform a variety of tasks in the area of regulatory requirements mandated by various supervisory authorities such as FINMA, Prudential Regulatory Authority and Banque Centrale du Luxembourg
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of running and maintaining several liquidity stress testing reports
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Your qualification and skills
- You take ownership of tasks and deliver under tight timelines proven persistence
- You are a fast learner, open, communicative and collaborative
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Affinity to numbers and data, and paying attention to detail is what we are looking for
- You would like to work cooperatively in an international environment
- Fluency in English is a must, German would be a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.