Career Start: Assistant (all genders), Assurance Services – Zürich
Business line: Audit & Assurance
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 12-May-2021
Req #: 5204
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Our Assurance team helps our national and international clients from different industries (mainly life science, industrial products, consumer goods, telecommunication and technology) to achieve their corporate goals, to successfully complete their projects and improve their financial reporting. Is financial reporting, technical accounting and related processes your passion? Then you are a great addition to our team in Zurich to start your career.
How you can make an impact
- The opportunity to take on customer-facing functions in projects
- You are involved in projects with national and international clients to improve their financial reporting function, support them in complex transactions like M&A and carve-out of businesses and establish or improve their internal controls environment
- A future-oriented workplace that gives you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation time; more on this on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team from over 50 countries
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated, and emphasis is placed on the fact that work is fun
Who we are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics (specialization in accounting, finance or controlling is an advantage) and first experience as an intern
- A positive and results-oriented attitude and willingness to travel
- The ability to analyze complex problems and to develop and communicate possible solutions
- Fluency in English, German and / or French is an advantage
- An attitude that corresponds to our most important values: be curious and bold, respectful and integrative
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 17 at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 5204