Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As an internal auditor you would be part of the audit team and support the execution of diverse assignments within the Lonza Group.
Plan, execute and finalize internal audits of assigned areas, as part of the audit team, to evaluate:
- effectiveness of internal control system
- compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- safeguarding of assets against loss, theft and/or misuse
- correctness of financial and operational reporting
- effective and efficient use of resources.
- Participate in the planning, design and execution of special projects and assignments.
- Perform follow-up reviews on the implementation status of audit recommendations.
- Contribute and support improvement activities in Lonza’s Internal Audit function.
- Bachelor’s Degree and substantial experience in auditing
- CIA or CISA a plus; completion of certification after hire mandatory
- Knowledge/experience in operational business processes as well as finance & controlling
- Sound basic know-how of IT; experience with analyses of data (know-how of PowerBI a plus); SAP experience absolutely mandatory
- Good communication skills, analytical and critical thinking as well as leadership potential; capabilities for development into audit manager role and subsequent line management career
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and in writing)
- Willingness to travel occasionally (approx. 10%)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.