Internship – Project Manager Organizational Development team of SUB IT #162809
Your program’s highlights
Our Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial services industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world business challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general.
Start date: September 2021
Duration: 6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences.
Your field of responsibility
You will be part of the Organizational Development Team of Swiss Universal Bank IT. As a team we significantly support and drive the strategic agile transformation and continuous development of our organization. You will have the opportunity to gain insights into strategic discussions and hands-on experience on the evolvement of IT organization within a worldwide operating bank. You will drive your own projects (SUB IT wide experiment collection project to explore new ways of working) and support senior colleagues in their work (e.g. program communication, stakeholder management, risk management). It is a unique chance to collaborate with all levels and roles within IT - we work closely together with developers, architects, senior leaders and our top management.
Your future colleagues
We are a multicultural team of passionate and engaged people. We believe in flat hierarchy and agile mind-set. With high motivation and excellent team spirit, we support the SUB IT organization (with approx. 1700 employees) in its continuous improvement and evolution. We work very closely with stakeholders from our entire organisation - from developers up to our CIO and related peers. Our culture is characterised by mutual respect, loyalty and enjoyment in making impact. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the SUB IT Organizational Development Team?
Now it is your chance to demonstrate us how your skills, experiences and attitudes are exactly what we are looking for. Show us how:
- You are keen to learn more about IT and agile practices
- You constantly seek challenges and learning opportunities while being a supportive, flexible, and trustworthy team member who is able to build strong relationships.
- You are a critical and conceptual thinker, able to find sustainable, practical and fast solutions to problems with out-of-the-box approaches.
- You adhere to high quality standards and can take last-minute changes in your stride, while believing in ‘learning by doing’ and being always open to change.
- You are committed to take ownership and responsibility of your deliverables.
- You enjoy team-working and are keen to receive and give frequent constructive feedback.
- You have effective communication skills and you are able to deal with various levels of seniority.
- You are the perfect fit if ‘getting things done’ with a focus on ‘stakeholder satisfaction’ is part of your DNA.
- You are fluent in English (additional languages, e.g. German are a plus).
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and you are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. A. Feuchter would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.