Internship in Regulatory Team IWM Europe #165436
Your program’s highlights
Our Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial services industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world business challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general.
Start date: October 1st or earlier
Duration: 6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
The finance industry is one of the most regulated sectors. Future business strategies have to be defined along regulatory requirements and agile thinking - taking into account different outcomes of political processes - has become a core competency in the financial sector. We offer insights into our most critical challenges, like keeping oversight on regulatory developments and processes, decision taking in an unsecure environment, as well as transposing regulatory requirements into good client experience and sales processes. Next to project work and analysis of complex topics, we offer insights into the related areas of Market Management and our Product Governance framework.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the Regulatory Projects department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- A strong academic record and a keen interest in financial markets
- An ability to take responsibility for your actions, and seek new challenges
- Curiosity about what a large corporation like Credit Suisse has to offer and are motivated to learn
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated that you frequently plan and organize within a group and proactively approach challenges
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven reliability
- A high standard of work and can take last-minute schedule changes in your stridee
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Axelle Schibler would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.