The Johnson and Johnson Family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
Planning Coordinator (Internship) - 12 Months
In the Operations department of Ethicon Neuchâtel, we are onboarding a Planning Coordinator to deploy and own the Smart Execution Project with the following responsibilities:
- Collect, analyze data to find opportunities for improvement in the execution of operational planning and production activities
- Enhance the performances between Production Planning and Logistics and Manufacturing department providing a good understanding of Business Priorities, Work in Progress via visual tools.
- Establish and drive Key Performance Indicators enabling balanced Performance Management
- Lead project using Lean tools while considering Safety, Ergonomic, Quality, Manufacturing and Cost constraints
- Drive continuous improvement activities in collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering departments
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Germany are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
#JnJEMEASupplyChain #JNJEMEAUndergraduate #JNJIEMEAInternship **Qualifications**
We are looking for a candidate with a Supply Chain or General Engineering background and good ability to lead projects. The selected person must demonstrate Autonomy, Motivation, proactivity, passion and meticulousness. Proficiency in French and English has to be considered and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Lean 6 Sigma methods, medical devices are assets.
The selected candidate will get the opportunity to be trained by the Business Excellence team to several JNJ lean manufacturing tools.
ETHICON Women’s Health & Urology Sarl (8566)