Career Start - Client/Account Management - IWM Latin America #165398
Your program’s highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program.
Start date: 01.10.2021
Duration: 18 months
Academic requirements: Recently completed bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
An exciting role within IWM Latin America. You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Client Management in an international environment. You own and coordinate small projects and business initiatives within IWM. You will interact with Relationship Managers, Client Managers, Investment consultants as well as with our bank-internal specialists (Product, Credit, Risk, Legal, Compliance, etc.). You are engaged in handling complex client cases through their entire life cycle in a strongly growing business environment.
Your future colleagues
You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment where you can network and develop personally as well as professionally. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the IWM Latin America department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Banking / Finance
- A confident, ambitious outlook and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Fluent English is mandatory and a solid working knowledge of Spanish would be a strong advantage
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and that you are a team player
- A client-focused approach and that you are a dedicated, self-motivated, trustworthy teammate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven reliability
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Axelle Schibler would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.