Internship – Corporate Development / Mergers & Acquisitions and Group Strategy #186309
Your program’s highlights
Length: 4-6 months
Start date: March 1, 2022 or later
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, with demonstrated outstanding academic performance
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will have the chance to gain practical experience in our central in-house Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) team managing non-organic growth initiatives and executing M&A transactions as principal
- You have the opportunity to actively be involved in international M&A transactions, due diligence processes and related analytical work
- You support with the identification and assessment of acquisition opportunities and prepare investment proposal
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of work on financial analysis and company/business valuations
- You will have the responsibility to support group strategic project teams with direct ownership of assigned tasks and actively participate in problem solving sessions
- Overall, you will support the Corporate Development team in its close interaction with senior management and various internal business partners involved in M&A and group strategy projects
Your qualification and skills
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills and you are an ambitious person with a strong focus on solutions
- The quality of your work meet high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You are highly motivated and you have a proactive attitude
- You are interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges
- You have excellent communication skills to build up effective relationships and the ability to work efficiently in a team
- You speak fluent English
- Have you already gained experience in Corporate Finance / Merger & Acquisition? This would be an asset
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.