Project Management Intern for 6-12 months (m/w/d) Neu
Project Management Intern for 6-12 months (m/w/d)
Our group (PTDM) is a diverse learning community unified by a shared purpose of serving urgent patient needs. We lead technical development, bridging product development with technical functions, delivering innovative therapies. Within our department, Project Managers are critical to drive & implement the necessary business processes improvements for PTDM to become a more agile and proactive organization.
During the internship in our dynamic, international team you will have the opportunity to:
Support the transformation journey within PTDM, in particular:
- Define new ways of working and new organizational structures
- Be an ambassador for change
- Develop and improve tools and processes in the areas of project management
- Setting up the appropriate platforms for communication and documentation storage
- Ensure adequate and timely communication of new environment
- Creating and driving ideas and activities for mindset and cultural change
In your daily Business you will also:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the drug development process and CMC project management
- Bring new expertise and perspective to PTDM and enhance our operations’ efficiency/effectiveness
Who you are
You are an enrolled student in the advanced phase of your Master degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economic Science, Medical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
You are passionate about communication tools and new ways of working and sharing information. Furthermore, you are constantly seeking new ways of improving the status quo and are driven by solving problems and you are interested in working in a multi-disciplinary project management environment.
You are fluent in English written and spoken and you convince us and our business partners with the following skills and competencies:
Moreover, you are/have:
- Enrolled in a Master program at a university or finished your studies within 12 months
- Technical skills in Google suite and other project management and communication tools
- First experience in project management is an advantage
- Scientific background or interest in pharma product development is a plus
- A team player and loves to work in a multicultural environment
- Creative, persistent, driven and eager to learn
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want to work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
The preferred start date is November 2021 or upon availability. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter. Optional: Reference letters, transcripts, etc.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2021/09/15
- Job-ID 202109-125196
Kontaktieren Sie uns