Paid Internship in DataScience - 4/6 Months (m/f) Neu
Paid Internship in DataScience - 4/6 Months (m/f)
“Get hands-on into the details” on Data Science, using state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, big data platforms and data visualization to discover solutions to problems requiring tremendous creativity. Partner with business leaders to fully understand the problem, and data engineers to automate & deploy your models into applications providing prescriptions to Sales and Marketing executives - that allow P&G to serve consumers worldwide in a better way.
This Internship position will allow you to get started with your DataScience career:
- Report a senior data scientist, be co-located within a DataScience and Analytics team, part of P&G’s global DataScience organization.
- Analyze and model on big datasets - translating 1.5TB daily consumer touchpoints and 500 million consumers’ behaviors to actionable recommendations.
- Answer business questions and propose solution for business problems by applying machine learning techniques and algorithms, and automatize analysis of consumer information or other deep learning data; explore their patterns and recommend business activities.
- Discover next-generation analytic capabilities - being directly in touch with our category analysts and senior business leaders.
- Team-up with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions
- Participate and improve your skills via P&G’s analytic capability program
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data
- You are doing a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (DataScience, Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc); Possibly a minor in Economics or Business Management
- You have started getting proficient in Python and DataScience / Machine Learning techniques - and want to broaden your knowledge by applying them in practice.
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while being technically (data) savvy.
- Passion to try new things, learn quickly and work well with diverse backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- English required (written and oral)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: R000022170