Internship - Cross Asset Class e-Connectivity Services #158350 Urgent hiring
Your program’s highlights
Our Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial services industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world business challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general.
Join the e-Connectivity Services team as internship in our Global Trading Solutions (GTS) franchise in the Investment Banking Division. This is a 6 months opportunity of being part of global, diverse and highly motivated team in an exciting and change oriented role based in Zurich.
Over the course of your internship, you will get familiar with my Solutions, which is a Credit Suisse award winning trading application. You will participate in digital client onboarding and get familiar with cross assets products (e.g. Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Equity Structured Products or FX Derivatives) offered by Sales and Trading across multiple markets. This experience will allow you to expand your knowledge and build a valuable networks across the wider firm.
Start date: 1st of Dec 2021
Duration: 6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
You will be based in Zurich Uetlihof and will have interaction with multiple businesses based in Switzerland and EMEA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To support the technical external client onboarding of my Solutions users
- To perform the quality checks to ensure operational readiness for trading
- To participate to some my Solutions business testing and document the use cases
- To support senior team members with the my Solutions trade flow monitoring and production issue management
Your future colleagues
You being part of our e-Connectivity Services team within Investment Banking, having responsibilities on our growing my Solutions platform within Global Trading Solutions. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, proactive, collaborative and hardworking. The team provides internal/external support to my Solutions users for any handling and technical issues. It is also part of the new client onboarding process into production.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the e-Connectivity Services department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or are currently enrolled on a master’s program
- A strong academic record and a keen interest in financial markets
- A desire to seek challenges and are a supportive, adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An ability to take responsibility for your actions, and seek new challenges
- Effective communication skills, loyalty and are always willing to help
- Curiosity about what a large corporation like Credit Suisse has to offer and are motivated to learn
- Fluent German and a solid working knowledge of English
- Demonstrated that you frequently plan and organize within a group and proactively approach challenges
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Well-developed conceptual thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven reliability
- A high standard of work and can take last-minute schedule changes in your stride
- Good analytical skills and are quick to grasp the bigger picture
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. Tilde Thorell would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.