Sales Internship (m/f/d) Neu
Sales Internship (m/f/d)
Are you ready to leave your mark in our Sales / Customer Business Development department?
During your internship, you will become a valued member of one of our Customer Teams, working directly with the customer, and having sales and account management responsibility.
Your responsibilities will include achieving competitively superior in-store presence of our brands at assigned grocery or retail drug accounts. Additionally, you will be assigned special projects to complete, and will be expected to make meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands by completing business analyses and participating in account presentations. While doing so, we will support you to continuously learn and utilize conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This will provide you with a deep understanding of our Sales and Customer Teams.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Students in their Bachelor studies or Master students, with good academic results
- At least 1 year of studies completed (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market is a plus
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Very good proficiency in German and English
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Ability to set priorities and to follow through on commitments
- Creativity, innovation and initiative as well as analytical thinking
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- Please upload all documents mentioned below in the “CV/Resume” field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.
- To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents in the “CV/Resume” field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany; Schlieren, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland; Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Sales
Req No: R000025309