Internship IT Neu
Data Privacy Internship
We are looking for a person interested to become a part of our Legal IT Network as a technical specialist in the field of Data Privacy.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Perform operational aspects of privacy such as monitoring and executing processes related to GDPR compliance and privacy, coordination between all stakeholders, manage IT operations and keep track of approval workflows.
- Support the data privacy network (Group Data Privacy Officer, Data Protection Officers, Data Privacy Coordinators or Data Privacy Liaisons) with demands such as Data Subject Requests.
- Proactively partner with peers in the Legal IT team, develop strong inter-departmental working relationships with other IT units and drive exchange with other functions in Roche
- Operate incident and problem management processes, release and configuration of our systems according to ITIL and ensure that informatics quality standards are adhered to in system maintenance
- Contribute to projects/sub-projects in the field.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You want to learn how to manage complex IT and Information Management topics. You have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Legal and are willing to further develop your career in the field of Legal technology.
Requirements for the role are:
- A highly organized and efficient self-starting attitude, being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Interest in learning technical skills, systems and requirements analysis.
- High focus on delivery, process efficiency and adequate sourcing
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English is a must, German is an asset
If you are currently studying please attach the certificate of enrollment. Recent graduates are also eligible to start an internship with us within 12 months of their graduation date.
Due to regulations, non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity.
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Corporate Administration
- Posted since 2021/11/03
- Job-ID 202110-130533
Kontaktieren Sie uns