Experienced Employment Tax Manager (m/f) Urgent hiring
Experienced Employment Tax Manager (m/f)
Position: Experienced Employment Tax Manager (m/f)
Would you like to apply your expertise in exciting and meaningful ways from Day 1? Are you passionate about joining a leading global company and contributing actively to make a difference? If so, the position of Experienced Employment Tax Manager at P&G is the perfect role for you!
In this role, you will be the Tax Technical Expert in matters of employment tax and contributions to Social Security for countries within your scope. You will work with relevant business partners to ensure P&G fulfills all its external responsibilities in terms of payroll and benefits taxation. Report to the Global EmpTax CoE Director, you will be part of the Employment Tax Center of Expertise (EmpTax CoE), which is a second line of defense organization.
The EmpTax CoE is expected to ensure fulfillment of ten second line of defense responsibilities in the field of employment taxation either directly by employment tax organization, or by partnering business organizations such as tax compliance and controls. In particular, EmpTax CoE is responsible to ensure that governance processes over Employment Taxation matters are established and monitored in partnership with key internal business partners, such as Payroll Operations, Tax Compliance and Controls teams, local Comptroller and Tax teams, as well as external partners, such as external payroll providers and consultants.
- Maintain subject matter expertise on Employment Tax and Social Security legislation basics for countries in scope.
- Consult with business partners in daily business questions, projects, and other major initiatives. Define Employment Tax and Social Security treatment for all elements of payroll, as well as benefits and expat compensation.
- Partner with local Tax and Local Comptroller resources as Contributor to external Employment Tax and Social Security audits and Approver in those items of the audits which may have broader geographic impact or impact on other taxes’ positions.
- Create & refresh policies and standards in the areas of employment tax and social security compliance.
- Deploy policies & standards and ensure training is developed and aimed at strengthening capabilities.
- Engage key business partners in the development and operation of governance processes over employment tax and social security compliance.
- Monitor execution and detect deviations in the level of compliance, including regular review of compliance measures, monitoring tax changes and issues via an issue tracker tool.
- Identify current and emerging risks.
What P&G can offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1: you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, with real projects and responsibilities to lead.
- Continuous mentorship: you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment: Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for:
- Previous successful experience in Employment Tax or Corporate Tax, including managing consulting services with external firms.
- Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Proficiency in French and English.
- Ability to analyze legislation, including international tax treaties, and to create links between countries / regions and different tax areas.
- Ability to refer legislation to the specific business cases in P&G; ability to define risk profiles and positions and to offer applicable choices.
- Understanding of global compensation plans and concepts that can be interpreted differently by authorities in different countries.
- Ability to explain complex situations in clear and actionable manner as well as, constructively participate in leading and implementing change.
- Ability to deliver initiatives across multiple service lines and / or countries and to work both on tax technical matters, as well as on process matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Finance And Accounting
Req No: R000026295