Graduate Job: Consultant Transaction Strategy & Execution with Technology Focus
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Date: Jan 2, 2022
Requisition ID: 167522
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) practice, we help our clients look beyond and position themselves to fulfill their growth objectives through corporate strategy, capital allocation and M&A transactions. We help our clients navigate through complexity to reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios, stabilize their businesses, manage downturn scenarios and reinvent themselves for a better future. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses. If you’re looking to develop your skills and grow your career in a fast-paced environment whilst working with cross-functional and multicultural teams, come join us!
Within Strategy and Transactions, our Transaction Strategy and Execution (TS&E) team of EY Parthenon provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-Out, Operational and IT Due Diligence and Operational Restructuring. Transaction Strategy and Execution works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations. We are looking for Consulants to join our practice as of spring 2022.
- Highly motivated, multicultural and dedicated team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- Each team member draws upon their unique operational, IT and technical skills to support both private equity and corporate clients, spanning a wide range of industries
Your key responsibilities
- Working in client engagement teams covering IT topics
- Supporting the creation of integration or separation plans and the setup of implementation guides mainly in the technology area
- Executing integration/separation plans while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving related issues
- Gathering and assessing related information and communicate recommendations
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing
- Implementing recommendations in collaboration with client team members and overcome objections
- Maintaining relationship with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Fostering an open and inclusive work environment
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in business, engineering, computer science or related field with top grades
- At least 1-2 years of applicable industry and/or consulting work experience
- Studies, internships or interest in topics concerning an M&A deal lifecycle
- IT experience including strategy, infrastructure, applications, databases and networks
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting
- Sharp logical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and in at least 2 languages among German, French and Italian
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Readiness to learn and develop new skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Solid project management skills, strong presentation skills and client-oriented attitude
- Strong team player mentality to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.