Career Start Relationship Manager EAM Desk UK & EM #195129
Your program’s highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program.
Start date: 01.05.2022
Duration: 12-18 months
Academic requirements: Recently completed bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
- A challenging front office role in a dynamic environment within the Department External Asset Management in the division International Wealth Management
- Learning from scratch what really matters to leading European EAMs and UHNWI clients
- Opportunity of managing and developing existing and new client relationships and providing services tailored to the complex needs of professional external asset management companies
- Becoming part of a young, successful and very motivated team covering with UK one of the most important growth markets within the EAM desk
- Daily contact with our sophisticated clients and other units of the bank to deliver a high level of service and ensure the smooth and rapid processing customer requests
- Integrated “OneBank” business model which fosters collaboration between internal divisions, teams and specialists to deliver cross selling opportunities
- Continuous professional career development in a world leading bank
Your future colleagues
We are a young, dynamic Team with a very diverse background. The Team and its individuals are very motivated to deliver outstanding results and outperform its peers. Even though we are in a very demanding environment, the Team spirit as well as collaboration is second to none. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this key position within the External Asset Manager department. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer.
- A confident, ambitious outlook and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- Fluent English and a solid working knowledge of German is an asset
- A strong focus on service and a balanced, efficient approach to your work
- Demonstrated you are an independent thinker and self-starter willing to work as part of a team in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and a precise, efficient approach to your work
- A client-focused approach and are a dedicated, self-motivated, trustworthy teammate
- A commitment to service alongside effective communication skills and a keen attention to details
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential, and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. R. Lewis would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.