Women in Strategy Day at Deloitte
Real-life exposure to Strategy Consulting
Are you interested in learning more about Strategy Consulting? Do you enjoy working in a diverse team and solving complex business challenges? Do you want to get the real experience of the job? If you answered “yes” to all of the above, apply to the Monitor Deloitte Women in Strategy Day taking place in Zurich on November 5, 2021 from 09:00 – 18:00 (CET).
Why participate in the Monitor Deloitte Women in Strategy Day?
Are you considering a career in strategy consulting? Do you want to get real insights into the job?
The Monitor Deloitte Women in Strategy Day will immerse you in the life of a strategy consultant for a full day. And by that we mean the whole package:
- Strategy 101: Receive quick and on-point trainings to pick up the basics of the job
- Client work: Work in a team to solve a real life client case in one afternoon – from client interviews to creating slides and presenting your solution
- Networking: Interact with Monitor Deloitte consultants of all grades throughout the day, ask questions and enlarge your professional network
- Fun: Relax and enjoy an after-work social event with your peers and our consultants
- Registration ends on 28 October 2021
- Female students from all Master, MBA and PhD programmes are invited to apply
- This edition of the Monitor Challenge is specifically targeted at female students
- Only students graduating from Master level studies in Switzerland in 2021 or 2022 are allowed to participate in the competition. Participants sign up individually and will be grouped together with other participants to create a diverse group, which reflects the real life working environment in strategy consulting
- Please note that as part of the registration you will be required to submit your CV. Students will be screened taking into account: education, work/internship experience, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Participants will be required to present a valid COVID-19 certificate on the day of the event and follow the guidelines on social distancing and wearing masks
For all questions regarding the event: email@example.com