Internship 2024, Portfolio Management Analyst
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you have a strong interest in real estate investment? Does real estate modeling excite you?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Support the Portfolio Manager in the implementation of the strategy of the direct real estate portfolio (acquisition, management, repositioning, financing, disposition, etc.) across Europe and on various asset classes (office, retail, logistics, etc.)
- Conduct quantitative and performance analysis on the portfolio (cash-flows, investors’ reporting)
- Provide analytical support for various specific projects (marketing pitch, etc.) and ad hoc analysis (discounted cash-flows, acquisition, valuations of the properties, assets sale, financing)
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
The UBS internship is a paid internship.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Real Estate & Private Markets - Real Estate Customized Mandates team in Geneva. We structure and manage direct real estate products or segregate mandates for UHNW clients. We manage today approximately 40 real estate assets throughout continental Europe, UK, but as well Canada and APAC representing close to CHF 2,5 billion of Gross Asset Value. The core of our team is located in Geneva; with daily contact with our local asset management and transaction UBS Real Estate teams based in various European capitals (asset management, transaction, legal, etc.).
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- Fluency in English, French would be a plus
- Analytical skills, you are detail oriented
- A good command of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Financial background and willing to develop your real estate and market knowledge
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2024
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2024, Portfolio Management Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|